I. General provisions and glossary of terms
- 1. A stay may be booked:
- 1) in electronic form to the email address: [email protected]
- 2) by phone on (0048) 781 81 81 80
- 3) on-line, via a booking form available on the website mielno-apartments.com
- 1. The following details must be included in the booking: date and planned time of arrival and departure, name of the Premises to be rented, contact details of the Tenant, planned number of the people. Booking may be made by a person over the age of 18.
- 2. After booking the Premises in the manner specified in Section 1 the Tenant shall receive an email with a confirmation of the booking, together with the indication of the material provisions of the agreement, in particular the booking number, the type of the Premises booked, the dates of stay, the number of people, the price of stay, the amount and date of the Advance Payment. The Tenant shall be obliged to check the accuracy of the booking data.
- 3. The Tenant shall be obliged to pay the fee indicated in the email with the confirmation of the booking within 24 hours of its receipt. The fee amounts to:
- 3.1.1) in the case of a refundable offer – 40% of the rental price for the Premises as an advance payment,
- 3.1.2) in the case of a non-refundable offer – 100% of the rental price for the Premises.
- 4. In the case of non-refundable offers, the payment made shall not be refunded, regardless of the Tenant’s use of the Premises.
- 5. The payments are to be made according to the following details:
F.A.F Sp. z o.o. apartments.
Pionierów 18 lok.201 76-032 Mielno
NIP: 499 06 48 215
PKO Bank Polski SA: 21 1020 1462 0000 7702 0314 6503
- 6. Crediting the FAF’s bank account shall be tantamount to concluding the rental agreement for the Premises. After receiving the payment specified in Section 4, the Landlord shall confirm the conclusion of the agreement to the email address indicated by the booker.
- 7. Failure to make the payment within the period specified in the email shall result in the booking cancellation and failure to conclude the rental agreement.
- 8. The remaining amount due for the stay shall be payable in cash or by card on the day of the Tenant’s arrival at the Premises or by bank transfer made at least 3 days before the scheduled arrival specified in the booking. When choosing the option of payment by bank transfer, the Tenant shall be obliged to present a confirmation of the bank transfer on the day of the arrival at the Premises. If the payment has not been made, the Tenant shall not be entitled to access the Premises and the Landlord shall have the right to keep the advance payment
- 9. The Landlord shall be entitled to charge a guarantee deposit to secure any claims. A deposit of PLN 500 shall be collected in the form of a pre-authorisation on a payment card no later than upon the handover of the Premises to the Tenant. The deposit shall be interest-free and returned to the Tenant’s bank account on the terms and conditions specified by the banking institution operating the Tenant’s account after inspecting the Premises and confirming that there are no violations. If the guarantee deposit is collected in cash, it shall be returned within 14 working days of the inspection of the Premises and of confirming that there are no violations to the Tenant’s indicated bank account.
- 10. The fee for the Premises does not include additional cleaning, additional change of linen and towels, additional cleaning products, rent of a travel cot or a high chair.
- 11. Should the Tenant shorten the rental period, the Price paid for the entire stay shall not be reduced or refunded in the unused part.
III. Booking cancellation
VII. Personal data protection